Solid Bamboo Tee
Our Solid Tees offer serious comfort and uncompromising style. Looking for a new tee you’ll play on repeat? You just found it.
Made from bamboo fibres (a super sustainable raw material), making it incredibly soft and breathable, meaning they'll always keep you feeling comfy and cool, inside and out.
What makes Solid Tee different?
- 93% bamboo lyocell
- 7% elastane
WASHING & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Hand wash your garments with warm water for best results
- If unable to hand wash, use machine with cold water & delicate cycle
- Liquid detergent is best, avoid using washing powder
- Avoid tumble drying. Hang dry is best with no wring drying
- Lowest temperature setting for ironing
- Do not bleach
Founded by two best friends in Malaysia, Kualesa is a blend of two Malay/Indonesian words, Kuat and Selesa, meaning "strong" and "comfort".
Kualesa's mission is to empower consumers to make sustainable product choices, without the trade-off of comfort or design. Their products, made from Bamboo Lyocell, allow you to feel good, look good and do good for our planet too.
For every order made, Kualesa is committed to planting one tree in Southeast Asian mangrove forests, allowing them to offset carbon emissions and reinstate biodiversity.