Iris Dress White
An elegant occasional dress option - lace satin-georgette slip dress with feminine lace details and design that makes this a special piece. She is a slim fit ankle-length dress with a lace-edged v neckline, sleeveless, spaghetti straps, and ties decoration at the back neck and waist.
- Light floral lace with scallop edge trim
- Non-stretch fabric and lace
- Slim fit
- Deep v-neck
- Adjustable spaghetti shoulders straps
- Underlayer lace front top into spaghetti back necktie
- Top layer satin ruched bust top detail with spaghetti back tie
- Scallop lace edge at the v-neck collar and under bust
- Center-back zipper with hook & eye
- Medium weight satin fabric
Note: Limited edition (less than 20 pieces in this colourway) due to the limited availability of salvaged fabric. Small runs only!
What makes Iris Dress different?
- 100% upcycled polyester
WASHING & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Eco dry and cleaning recommended
Made ethically in a WRAP-certified factory in Shenzhen, China.
The 12 WRAP Pinciples consist of:
- Compliance with laws and workplace regulations
- Prohibition of forced labor
- Prohibition of child labor
- Prohibition of harassment or abuse
- Compensation and benefits as required by law
- Hours of work as limited by law
- Prohibition of discrimination
- Health and safety
- Freedom of association and collective bargaining
- Customs compliance
"柔" in Chinese is pronounced "Róu", which means softly in English. The Chinese character perfectly embodies the company’s ideology of making each garment with care and love. The Hong Kong label is committed to sustainability by being conscious and ethical in material sourcing, design and manufacturing.
Founded in 2020, Róu So constantly seeks over-produced inventory, leftover fabrics, and trim waste from various vendors, including manufacturers and fabric mills. These salvaged, high-quality materials are then upcycled into beautiful exclusive pieces that are definitely worth the wait.
Róu So is made to celebrate women of all shapes, sizes and ethnicities with an effortless and sustainable flair, creating timeless silhouettes. Ultimately, inspiring and promoting conscious shopping without compromising on style.