MIKAA Unisex Tee Peach
A durable classic t-shirt in a refreshing soft peach shade.
Made exclusively using FIBERLOOP™ fabrics from a 100% sustainable manufacturing process, with 50% Organic Cotton and 50% Recycled Cotton. That means: These unisex styles also help us to reduce the negative impact of the clothing industry on the environment.
- Graphic printed back detail
- Oversized fit
- Length: 74cm
What makes MIKAA Unisex Tee different?
- 50% organic cotton, 50% recycled cotton
WASHING & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Gentle wash up to 30°C
- Turn the garment inside out before washing
- Do not tumble dry or dry under the sun
- Air dry
- Do not bleach
- Iron on medium temperature
Made fairly & sustainably in Barcelos, Portugal. The manufacturer, Becri, is GOTS-certified and was audited by the Fair Wear Foundation, which ensures fair wages for employees in sewing factories, no child labour, increased safety at the workplace and fewer overtime hours.
Born in Germany, ARMEDANGELS is not just another fashion brand. For them, sustainability is not a trend, it is our attitude. In their own words, “We’re not here to just make fashion, we are here to make a real difference for the future.
Timeless design instead of fast fashion, sustainable & regenerative materials instead of cheap mass-produced goods and fair production instead of wage slavery. ARMEDANGELS hold strongly onto these eco principles:
- Radical transparency
- Fair wages for all
- Regenerative & low-impact materials that meet the highest ecology & quality standard
- Closed-loop manufacturing process
- Animal welfare – ensuring that no animals are harmed in the process