PJ Suits Set Midnight
Róu classic pyjama-looking suit set is made with salvaged limited fabric with a silky finishing. It is a timeless design and has a relaxed, comfortable fit that goes well with sneakers or strappy heels.
The top is a tight length hidden-button blouse with over-lapping designed details at collar and cuffs. Slightly dropped shoulder and bishop sleeve. Bottom is a high-waisted relaxed straight-leg pants with zipper closure on the side.
- Medium weight satin fabric
- Non-stretch fabric
- Cut for a relaxed fit
- Designed shirt collar & cuff
- Dropped shoulder
- Self-cover buttons
- High-waisted with waistband
- Straight wide leg
- Side pockets & zipper
Note: Limited edition (less than 20 set each colour) due to the limited availability of salvaged fabric. Small runs only!
What makes PJ Suits Set Midnight different?
- 70% upcycled acetate & 30% rayon
WASHING & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Eco dry and cleaning recommended
Made ethically in a WRAP-certified factory in Shenzhen, China.
The 12 WRAP Pinciples consist of:
- Compliance with laws and workplace regulations
- Prohibition of forced labour
- Prohibition of child labour
- Prohibition of harassment or abuse
- Compensation and benefits as required by law
- Hours of work as limited by law
- Prohibition of discrimination
- Health and safety
- Freedom of association and collective bargaining
- Customs compliance
"柔" is pronounced "Róu" in Chinese, which in English means softly. "Softly" characterizes the company mindset of making each garment with our care and love by being conscious, ethical of our materials sourcing, design, and manufacturing- all with a moral toward sustainability.
Founded in 2020, Róu So constantly seeks for over-produced inventory, leftover fabrics, and trim waste from various vendors, including manufacturers and fabric mills. These salvaged, high-quality materials are then turned into beautiful on eof a kind pieces that are effortless, timeless silhouettes, sustainable chic style that celebrate women of all shapes, sizes, and ethnicity.