Boy Organic Cotton Longsleeve White
BOY is a pretty simple, yet pretty cool longsleeve top. It’s made from a very soft, GOTS-certified organic cotton fabric.
- Round neck
- Slightly stretchy fabric
- Regular fit
What makes Boy Longsleeve Top different?
- 96% GOTS-certified organic cotton, 4% elastane
- Recycled polyester labels
- Recycled paper hangtags
WASHING & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
BOY is made of organic cotton, which is sustainable and easy to take care of:
- Gentle wash up to 30°C (only wash when necessary)
- No tumble dry or softener
- Use mild or colour detergent
- Use a washing bag to protect the garment from zippers (and other mean things) being in the same washing machine
- Iron on low to medium temperature
Made fair & sustainably in Wroclaw, Poland by either Wanda, Aga, Wiola or Asia. The production is a family business run by Jola and Irek.
Jan ‘N June is a German eco-fashion label that is a strong believer that style and sustainability can go hand in hand without a hefty price tag. Fashion, but make it slow.
It comes as no surprise that when there wasn’t an answer to their question, “Why is there no stylish, sustainable and affordable fashion label?”, the two female founders took it upon themselves to make it happen.
Today, they are a GOTS-certified label that works only with certified materials and manufactures all their garments in Poland and Portugal, in family-owned and/or certified factories.
Transparency is also at the core of their business. Every item has a specific QR code that will reveal the entire supply chain of the item, from the designing phase to yarn production and garment manufacturing.