Bianca Dress Pink
A dress with a holiday vibe. Bianca dress is a front crossed cotton striped seersucker dress, made from salvaged fabric. Its naturally draped-looking front body falls into a ruffle. She is cut for a regular fit, mini-length dress.
- Lightweight, non-stretch fabric
- Regular fit
- Shirt collar
- Fixed front crossed
- Snaps at front
- Slightly dropped shoulders
- Naturally draped front body into a ruffle
- Long cuffed shirt sleeves
- Buttoned cuffs
- A slit on the left side
- Side zipper
- Fully lined bodice
- Model is wearing size S
Note: Limited edition (less than 20 set each colour) due to the limited availability of salvaged fabric. Small runs only!
What makes BIANCA Dress Pink different?
100% upcycled cotton
WASHING & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Eco dry and cleaning recommended
Made ethically in a WRAP-certified factory in Shenzhen, China.
The 12 WRAP Pinciples consist of:
- Compliance with laws and workplace regulations
- Prohibition of forced labor
- Prohibition of child labor
- Prohibition of harassment or abuse
- Compensation and benefits as required by law
- Hours of work as limited by law
- Prohibition of discrimination
- Health and safety
- Freedom of association and collective bargaining
- Customs compliance
"柔" in Chinese is pronounced "Róu", which means softly in English. The Chinese character perfectly embodies the company’s ideology of making each garment with care and love. The Hong Kong label is committed to sustainability by being conscious and ethical in material sourcing, design and manufacturing.
Founded in 2020, Róu So constantly seeks over-produced inventory, leftover fabrics, and trim waste from various vendors, including manufacturers and fabric mills. These salvaged, high-quality materials are then upcycled into beautiful exclusive pieces that are definitely worth the wait.
Róu So is made to celebrate women of all shapes, sizes and ethnicities with an effortless and sustainable flair, creating timeless silhouettes. Ultimately, inspiring and promoting conscious shopping without compromising on style.