CEYLAAN Shirt Offwhite
CEYLAAN, a sustainably made blouse for all your formalwear needs. It is made of 100% Lenzing™ Ecovero™, an environmentally friendly and innovative viscose fiber - which lies softly on your skin, making it comfortable to keep on for long hours.
- V neck
- Relaxed fit
What makes CEYLAAN Shirt different?
- 100% viscose (Lenzing™ Ecovero™)
WASHING & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Gentle wash up to 30°C (Delicate/ Handwash program is recommended)
- Turn the garment inside out before washing
- Do not tumble dry or dry under the sun
- Air dry
- Do not bleach
- Iron on medium temperature when it is still damp
Made in Portugal at Armedangels certified partner facilities. The manufacturer holds a Leader statys as a member of the Fair Wear Foundation, ensuring fair wages for employees in sewing factories, no child labour, increased safety at the workplace and fewer overtime hours.
Viscose fiber is made from European woods.
Born in Germany, ARMEDANGELS is not just another fashion brand. For them, sustainability is not a trend, it is our attitude. In their own words, “We’re not here to just make fashion, we are here to make a real difference for the future.
Born in Germany, ARMEDANGELS is not just another fashion brand. For them, sustainability is not a trend, it is an attitude. In their own words, “We’re not here to just make fashion; we are here to make a change”.
Timeless design instead of fast fashion. Sustainable, regenerative materials instead of cheap, mass-produced goods. Fair production instead of wage slavery. This is the future of fashion. ARMEDANGELS hold firmly to these eco principles:
- Radical transparency
- Fair wages for all
- Regenerative, low-impact materials – GOTS Certified Cotton & Wool, GRS and Organic Certified Materials
- Closed-loop manufacturing process
- Animal welfare – PETA Vegan-approved