Exercise Tennis Skirt
Meet your everyday tennis skirt featuring built-in shorts; made from rib deadstock fabric that is stretchy and soft on the skin.
What makes Exercise Tennis Skirt different?
SUSTAINABLY MADE FROM
- 100% deadstock (recycled) polyester: 85% polyester, 15% spandex
WASHING & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Machine wash cold with like colours
- Lay flat to dry
- Iron on cold temperature (if needed)
ETHICALLY PRODUCED IN
Made ethically in a family-owned factory in China under the following conditions:
- Comfortable working conditions (air conditioned environment in the summer; warm heating system in the winter)
- Strictly no child and forced labour
- Paid holidays and overtime work based on local rules
ABOUT THE LABEL
Based in Hong Kong, Resew House is on a mission to reduce waste in the fashion industry through reusing and repurposing unwanted fabrics. Their goal is to a brand that is good for our precious mother earth and create a healthy and happy life style for each and everyone of us.
Over 80% of products come from a recycle base and deadstock fabric, thereby diverting waste away from landfill. And the brand consistently donates part of their left over fabric to a local care house in Macau, where those fabric will be used for cleaning.
One more thing
Sustainability & Ethical Aspects
SUPPLY CHAIN TRANSPARENCY