Florence Top Black
Florence is Róu smocked body with mid-length balloon sleeves. The shoulder armhole is finished with elastane, making it comfortable as an off-shoulder top too.
- Forest print
- Mid-weight linen
- Non-Stretch fabric
- Stretchy smocked body
- Squareneck / off shoulder
- Mid-length puffy sleeves
- Small front v-neck with decorative ties
- Armhole & sleeves cuff finished with elastane
It's a stretchy-smocked body. We suggest sizing down if you are in between sizes.
What makes Florence Top different?
- 55% upcycled linen, 45% upcycled cotton
WASHING & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Hang dry
Made ethically in a WRAP-certified factory in Shenzhen, China.
The 12 WRAP Pinciples consist of:
- Compliance with laws and workplace regulations
- Prohibition of forced labor
- Prohibition of child labor
- Prohibition of harassment or abuse
- Compensation and benefits as required by law
- Hours of work as limited by law
- Prohibition of discrimination
- Health and safety
- Freedom of association and collective bargaining
- Customs compliance
"柔" in Chinese is pronounced "Róu", which means softly in English. The Chinese character perfectly embodies the company’s ideology of making each garment with care and love. The Hong Kong label is committed to sustainability by being conscious and ethical in material sourcing, design and manufacturing.
Founded in 2020, Róu So constantly seeks over-produced inventory, leftover fabrics, and trim waste from various vendors, including manufacturers and fabric mills. These salvaged, high-quality materials are then upcycled into beautiful exclusive pieces that are definitely worth the wait.
Róu So is made to celebrate women of all shapes, sizes and ethnicities with an effortless and sustainable flair, creating timeless silhouettes. Ultimately, inspiring and promoting conscious shopping without compromising on style.