HAADIA Organic Cotton T-shirt
Look good and feel good with this basic t-shirt, made from fairly traded organic cotton without toxic pesticides and with low water consumption (relative to conventional cotton).
With this product, you support the ARMEDANGELS Organic Farmers Association, which helps 366 small farmers from India to convert to organic cotton.
- Scoop neck
- Regular fitLength: 65cm
What makes HAADIA Organic Cotton T-shirt different?
- 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton
WASHING & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Gentle wash up to 30°C
- Turn the garment inside out before washing
- Do not tumble dry or dry under the sun
- Air dry
- Do not bleach
- Iron on medium temperature
Made in Portugal at Armedangels certified partner facilities. The manufacturer holds a Leader statys as a member of the Fair Wear Foundation, ensuring fair wages for employees in sewing factories, no child labour, increased safety at the workplace and fewer overtime hours.
Organic cotton was grown in India.
Born in Germany, ARMEDANGELS is not just another fashion brand. For them, sustainability is not a trend, it is our attitude. In their own words, “We’re not here to just make fashion, we are here to make a real difference for the future.
Timeless design instead of fast fashion, sustainable & regenerative materials instead of cheap mass-produced goods and fair production instead of wage slavery. ARMEDANGELS hold strongly onto these eco principles:
- Radical transparency
- Fair wages for all
- Regenerative & low-impact materials that meet the highest ecology & quality standard
- Closed-loop manufacturing process
- Animal welfare – ensuring that no animals are harmed in the process