High Waisted Recycled "World Lovers" Embroidered Jeans
High waisted, relaxed fit vintage jeans re-designed and made from unused fabrics. Made unique with hand-embroidered message "World Lovers".
The denim might differ slightly from the images due to the vintage nature of these jeans, as some pairs may be distressed with slight wear & tear. Only making each piece more timeless and unique each time.
- Environmental messaging "World Lovers"
- Hand embroidered to express how we should view our planet
- High waisted
- Relaxed fit & rolled up hems
- Average trousers length
What makes Recycled "World Lovers" Jeans different?
- 100% upcycled cotton by re-designing jeans that would otherwise end up in landfills
WASHING & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Hand wash or dry clean when necessary (Denim is not supposed to be washed in a washing machine)
- Leave out to air after a few wears
Made in London by local artisans, with guaranteed fair wages and good working conditions.
Based in London, Fanfare Label takes the lead in the upcycling movement, transforming vintage pieces into unique contemporary designs. How do they do it? By combining elements of vintage and surplus clothing and turning them into one-of-a-kind pieces. Living up to their ethical code: repurpose, reuse, recycle.
With circularity, longevity and recycling at its core, they are a seasonless fashion house that offers timeless pieces made to be cherished. Fanfare hopes to divert waste away from landfills, offering an upcycling initiative for old clothes and deadstock fabric.
While Fanfare produces all of their garments in the UK, they also go the extra mile to work with charities that empower and rescue victims of human trafficking within the global fashion industry.