Olivia Dress Indigo
Open back sleeveless midi length dress with adjustable lace-up thick straps, square neckline, decoration buttons down with front slit. Olivia dress is a slim fit with a small straight A-line skirt. Sweep your hair up and show off your beautiful neck and shoulders.
- Medium weight, waffle-textured linen fabric
- Non-stretch fabric
- Square neckline
- Thick shoulder straps
- Small A-line skirt
- Fixed front buttons down with slit
- Lacing open back
- Center-back zipper
- Has a blue undertone
What makes Olivia Dress Indigo different?
- 100% upcycled linen
WASHING & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Eco dry and cleaning recommended
Made ethically in a WRAP-certified factory in Shenzhen, China.
The 12 WRAP Pinciples consist of:
- Compliance with laws and workplace regulations
- Prohibition of forced labor
- Prohibition of child labor
- Prohibition of harassment or abuse
- Compensation and benefits as required by law
- Hours of work as limited by law
- Prohibition of discrimination
- Health and safety
- Freedom of association and collective bargaining
- Customs compliance
"柔" in Chinese is pronounced "Róu", which means softly in English. The Chinese character perfectly embodies the company’s ideology of making each garment with care and love. The Hong Kong label is committed to sustainability by being conscious and ethical in material sourcing, design and manufacturing.
Founded in 2020, Róu So constantly seeks over-produced inventory, leftover fabrics, and trim waste from various vendors, including manufacturers and fabric mills. These salvaged, high-quality materials are then upcycled into beautiful exclusive pieces that are definitely worth the wait.
Róu So is made to celebrate women of all shapes, sizes and ethnicities with an effortless and sustainable flair, creating timeless silhouettes. Ultimately, inspiring and promoting conscious shopping without compromising on style.