One Piece Exercise Dress
Sporty and fashionable.
Made using lightweight recycled nylon fabric, featuring built-in shorts and bra.
What makes One Piece Exercise Dress different?
SUSTAINABLY MADE FROM
- 100% GRS-certified recycled nylon
WASHING & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Machine wash at 40 degrees or lower
- Do not tumble dry
ETHICALLY PRODUCED IN
Made ethically in a family-owned factory in China under the following conditions:
- Comfortable working conditions (air conditioned environment in the summer; warm heating system in the winter)
- Strictly no child and forced labour
- Paid holidays and overtime work based on local rules
ABOUT THE LABEL
Based in Hong Kong, Resew House is on a mission to reduce waste in the fashion industry through reusing and repurposing unwanted fabrics. Their goal is to a brand that is good for our precious mother earth and create a healthy and happy life style for each and everyone of us.
Over 80% of products come from a recycle base and deadstock fabric, thereby diverting waste away from landfill. And the brand consistently donates part of their left over fabric to a local care house in Macau, where those fabric will be used for cleaning.
One more thing
Sustainability & Ethical Aspects
SUPPLY CHAIN TRANSPARENCY