Liam Pants Black
This pair of pants, guys, is the best choice for so many occasions - from casual dinner to music festivals. LIAM is made out of a nice organic cotton woven fabric. These pants remind us of a classy chino style with a regular fit, perfectly balanced between loose and tight fit.
- Two front pockets & one back pocket on the right cheek
- The waistband is fitted at the highest hip point, but not to worry - they are not high waisted.
- Five belt loops
What makes Liam Pants different?
- 98% certified organic cotton, 2% elastane
- Recycled polyester labels
- Recycled paper hangtags
- Buttons are partly made from recycled polyester
WASHING & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
LIAM is made of organic cotton, which is sustainable and easy to take care of:
- Gentle wash up to 30°C (only wash when necessary)
- No tumble dry
- No softener
- Use mild or colour detergent
- Use a washing bag to protect the garment from zippers (and other mean things) being in the same washing machine
- Iron on low to medium temperature
Made fair and sustainably by a group of lovely people working in a family-owned production facility in Szubin, Poland.
Zippers are made in Germany.
Jan ‘N June is a German eco-fashion label that is a strong believer that style and sustainability can go hand in hand without a hefty price tag. Fashion, but make it slow.
It comes as no surprise that when there wasn’t an answer to their question, “Why is there no stylish, sustainable and affordable fashion label?”, the two female founders took it upon themselves to make it happen.
Today, they are a GOTS-certified label that works only with certified materials and manufactures all their garments in Poland and Portugal, in family-owned and/or certified factories.
Transparency is also at the core of their business. Every item has a specific QR code that will reveal the entire supply chain of the item, from the designing phase to yarn production and garment manufacturing.