PJ Suits Set Light Blue
Róu classic pyjama-looking suit set is made with salvaged limited fabric with a silky finishing. It is a timeless design and has a relaxed, comfortable fit that goes well with sneakers or strappy heels.
The top is a tight length hidden-button blouse with over-lapping designed details at collar and cuffs. Slightly dropped shoulder and bishop sleeve. The bottom is a high-waisted relaxed straight-leg pants with zipper closure on the side.
- Medium weight satin fabric
- Non-stretch fabric
- Cut for a relaxed fit
- Designed shirt collar & cuff
- Dropped shoulder
- Self-cover buttons
- High-waisted with waistband
- Straight wide leg
- Side pockets & zipper
Note: Limited edition (less than 20 set each colour) due to the limited availability of salvaged fabric. Small runs only!
What makes PJ Suits Set Light Blue different?
- 70% upcycled acetate & 30% rayon
WASHING & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Eco dry and cleaning recommended
Made ethically in a WRAP-certified factory in Shenzhen, China.
The 12 WRAP Pinciples consist of:
- Compliance with laws and workplace regulations
- Prohibition of forced labor
- Prohibition of child labor
- Prohibition of harassment or abuse
- Compensation and benefits as required by law
- Hours of work as limited by law
- Prohibition of discrimination
- Health and safety
- Freedom of association and collective bargaining
- Customs compliance
"柔" in Chinese is pronounced "Róu", which means softly in English. The Chinese character perfectly embodies the company’s ideology of making each garment with care and love. The Hong Kong label is committed to sustainability by being conscious and ethical in material sourcing, design and manufacturing.
Founded in 2020, Róu So constantly seeks over-produced inventory, leftover fabrics, and trim waste from various vendors, including manufacturers and fabric mills. These salvaged, high-quality materials are then upcycled into beautiful exclusive pieces that are definitely worth the wait.
Róu So is made to celebrate women of all shapes, sizes and ethnicities with an effortless and sustainable flair, creating timeless silhouettes. Ultimately, inspiring and promoting conscious shopping without compromising on style.