PORTO Tank Top
Your new everyday cropped top. PORTO is made of two different fabrics: Tencel™ (Colour: almond, black) and GOTS-certified organic cotton (Colour: white, peach, mauve). Both are soft, light and comfy on your skin.
- Stretchy and lightweight fabric
- Waist length
- Slim fit
What makes PORTO Top different?
- 96% TENCEL™ Lyocell, 4% elastane (Colour: almond)
- 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton (Colour: white)
WASHING & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
PORTO is – supersoft, supersustainable and a bit delicate, so please handle with care:
- Gentle wash up to 30°C (only wash when necessary)
- No softener
- Use mild or colour detergent
- Dry on a hanger
- Use a washing bag to protect the garment from zippers (and other mean things) being in the same washing machine
- Iron on low to medium temperature
Note: Tencel™ items can shrink up to 4% by the first wash!
Made by a team of GOTS-certified professionals in Braga, Portugal. These people really know how to make the most beautiful and most sustainable knit pieces.
Jan ‘N June is a German eco-fashion label that is a strong believer that style and sustainability can go hand in hand without a hefty price tag. Fashion, but make it slow.
It comes as no surprise that when there wasn’t an answer to their question, “Why is there no stylish, sustainable and affordable fashion label?”, the two female founders took it upon themselves to make it happen.
Today, they are a GOTS-certified label that works only with certified materials and manufactures all their garments in Poland and Portugal, in family-owned and/or certified factories.
Transparency is also at the core of their business. Every item has a specific QR code that will reveal the entire supply chain of the item, from the designing phase to yarn production and garment manufacturing.