SAADE Cami Top
Look good and feel good with this basic tank top, made from Lenzing™ Ecovero™ - the world's most environmentally friendly viscose fibre. The material falls lightly, with a silky and shiny look, pleasant on the skin.
- Spaghetti straps
- Slight v-neck
- Open upper back
- Hip length
- Regular fit
What makes SAADE Cami Top different?
- 96% viscose (Lenzing™ Ecovero™), 4% elastane
- GOTS-certified dyes
WASHING & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Gentle wash up to 30°C (Delicate/ Handwash program is recommended)
- Turn the garment inside out before washing
- Do not tumble dry or dry under the sun
- Air dry
- Do not bleach
- Iron on medium temperature when it is still damp
Made in Portugal at Armedangels certified partner facilities. The manufacturer holds a Leader statys as a member of the Fair Wear Foundation, ensuring fair wages for employees in sewing factories, no child labour, increased safety at the workplace and fewer overtime hours.
Viscose fiber is made from European woods.
Born in Germany, ARMEDANGELS is not just another fashion brand. For them, sustainability is not a trend, it is our attitude. In their own words, “We’re not here to just make fashion, we are here to make a real difference for the future.
Timeless design instead of fast fashion, sustainable & regenerative materials instead of cheap mass-produced goods and fair production instead of wage slavery. ARMEDANGELS hold strongly onto these eco principles:
- Radical transparency
- Fair wages for all
- Regenerative & low-impact materials that meet the highest ecology & quality standard
- Closed-loop manufacturing process
- Animal welfare – ensuring that no animals are harmed in the process