SAAMU Socks Black
Your everyday socks, now made of organic cotton & recycled polyamide (gives you the stretch you want).
What makes SAAMU Socks different?
- 75% organic cotton, 23% recycled polyamide, 2% elastane
WASHING & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Up to 40°C mild fine wash
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
Made fairly & sustainably in Portugal. The manufacturer is GOTS-certified and was audited by the Fair Wear Foundation, which ensures fair wages for employees in sewing factories, no child labour, increased safety at the workplace and fewer overtime hours.
Born in Germany, ARMEDANGELS is not just another fashion brand. For them, sustainability is not a trend, it is our attitude. In their own words, “We’re not here to just make fashion, we are here to make a real difference for the future.
Timeless design instead of fast fashion, sustainable & regenerative materials instead of cheap mass-produced goods and fair production instead of wage slavery. ARMEDANGELS hold strongly onto these eco principles:
- Radical transparency
- Fair wages for all
- Regenerative & low-impact materials that meet the highest ecology & quality standard
- Closed-loop manufacturing process
- Animal welfare – ensuring that no animals are harmed in the process