Sanah Recycled Cashmere Top Moss
Stay flexible, diverse and independent with our recycled cashmere top SANAH:
SANAH is incredibly soft and cosy, both a bralette and crop top, whilst giving off elegant vibes.
Big PLUS: SANAH features a variety of different strap styles. Because of the little loops in the back, it is possible to create your individual fit and styling. You can wear SANAH as a classy top, neckholder, cross over in the back or in your own creative way. Feel free and independent in SANAH!
What makes Sanah Top different?
- 75% recycled cashmere
- 25% RWS (Responsible Wool Standard) certified Merino wool
RWS ensures compliance with specific animal wlefare criteria, including fair animal hold in barn and enough pasture, no mulesing, strict rules in castration andanesthesia and many more.
WASHING & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
SANAH is made of recycled cashmere:
- Please do not wash cashmere that often, cashmere is a high-end fabric and needs to be treated like a queen
- The cashmere fabric is most likely happy for just hanging around. After a day of wearing the piece, please just hang it outside or over a chair to air out
- Handwash (your machine can manage handwash, too!) with cold or half heated water and wool detergent
- After handwash, please wring out the rest of water carefully and lay the piece on your clothes horse or on a towl on the floor. Cashmere does not like to hang when it is still wet.
Made with love in Braga, Portugal, where the team from Jan N June team visits frequently to ensure the factory meets the highest standards of safety and ethics.
Jan ‘N June is a German eco-fashion label that is a strong believer that style and sustainability can go hand in hand without a hefty price tag. Fashion, but make it slow.
It comes as no surprise that when there wasn’t an answer to their question, “Why is there no stylish, sustainable and affordable fashion label?”, the two female founders took it upon themselves to make it happen.
Today, they are a GOTS-certified label that works only with certified materials and manufactures all their garments in Poland and Portugal, in family-owned and/or certified factories.
Transparency is also at the core of their business. Every item has a specific QR code that will reveal the entire supply chain of the item, from the designing phase to yarn production and garment manufacturing.